Thursday, July 2, 2009

the true confessions of a bibliophile.

As the good daughter of a librarian, I love books. I've always known this, but now that all my worldly possessions must fit in my 12'x12' room, my book collection seems even more impressive. In fact, they - along with my embarrassing clothes collection - are taking over my room like Napoleon in early 19th century Europe. At least they're still organized. Sorta.

poetry, literature, and note the bear knick-knack.

literature as a doorstop.

art and politics.

religion, architecture, and language.

thesis material.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very impressive, from one bibliophile to another. When I buy my next home, or build it from scratch, I insist on having a library - a real one. Even if it's just a sitting room with ceiling-to-floor, wall-to-wall bookcases for these treasured possessions. :)